<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saabaru

All about my Saab 9-2x

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Trunk Tray & Shift Knob

We got the 9-2x trunk tray and Momo shift knob today from Saab of Pleasanton.

The trunk tray is about 2" deep with a section in the middle (which fits in the spare tire wheel) that is an additional 2" deep...
Here are a few shots of the tray:





Here are a few shots of the knob.




Both, obviously, were easy installs. Just remember that you need to pull the shift boot off of the stock knob after you unscrew it.

Comments:
Great Site!!

Got a quick question. Does the MOMO M/T shifter screw on like the stock unit or are there set screws that hold it in place?

TIA,

WDEagle
 
Also, where did you get the Momo shifter without Subaru on it?

TIA,

WDEagle
 
Sorry for the delay in reponding! I'v been a bit busy lately

I got the knob from Saab of Pleasanton, CA... my salesman Robert threw it in the deal for me.

It is a screw on, but I think you already discussed this on the saab92x board :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  


9-2x links

My 9-2x Photo Album

forums

Saab92x.com
Saabcentral
Saabnet
NASIOC
ClubWRX
I-Club
Scoobymods
Fatwallet thread

archives

  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005