<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saabaru

All about my Saab 9-2x

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Car seat installed

Well, my wife and I are due with our first baby - a girl - due on Monday (Aug 15th). A few weeks ago I installed a car seat in our Tahoe, on the rear passenger side using the LATCH system (those little posts at the bottom of the rear seat backs). That was easy.

But, for the Saabaru, sine it's a small car, we thought the best place for the seat would be in the middle of the rear seat, in case of side impact. Well, there are no LATCH posts there, so I had to use the middle seat belt (that crazy one that comes from the rear of the cargo area.

After about 40 minutes, I think it's installed properly (pics to come). I'm headed to the CHP today to get it checked out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  


9-2x links

My 9-2x Photo Album

forums

Saab92x.com
Saabcentral
Saabnet
NASIOC
ClubWRX
I-Club
Scoobymods
Fatwallet thread

archives

  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005