<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saabaru

All about my Saab 9-2x

Friday, August 12, 2005

Update of car seat saga.

So, I went to the CHP to get the car seat checked out. The officer was very helpful with explaining proper car seat installs. As it turns out, in order to be certified to do this, he went through a 40 hour course in car seat safety. Who knew....

Anyhow, I didn't quite get my install right, so it was reassuring to see him install the car seat base, so I know it's in right, and so that I know how to do it in the future. He confirmed to me that the center position is indeed the safest place to put a car seat (given that the seat is installed properly).

I'll post photos tonight.

Here's a link to:
Califoria Cart Seat Inspection Sites

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  


9-2x links

My 9-2x Photo Album

forums

Saab92x.com
Saabcentral
Saabnet
NASIOC
ClubWRX
I-Club
Scoobymods
Fatwallet thread

archives

  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005